Hard to believe but we are already looking forward to Summer Break! Where did this year go?! Just a few notes to help you help us prepare for the end of the year:
· THIS is the last week for book checkout, due to the book fair and summer break we will NOT checkout books to students after May 15th.
· Please start returning all books and materials to the Learning Commons ASAP. Officially all books are due the first week of June but we would really like to see everything returned ASAP.
§ We will print overdue notices frequently over the coming weeks, please send these home with students and encourage them to clean out desks, lockers, cubbies, bedrooms, cars, etc. and locate as many missing books as possible. Students are responsible for the cost for lost books and these will follow them to the next grade (including Middle School).
§ We will give team leads the list of books checked out for your grade level. Please make every attempt to find and return these books, as they will be needed again next year.
· Book Fair IS next week, May 18-22. There was a whole different email about that, if you would like to see those notes again please checkout the Teacher Discussion page on the LC Website: http://malvernlc.weebly.com/teacher-discussion/spring-book-fair
· Teachers who plan to return to Malvern (MALVERN) next year are allowed to checkout their laptop and iPad over the summer. To do this you will need to do two things: 1. Physically bring each to the Learning Commons to be renewed and 2. Complete and electronically sign summer checkout policy for teacher iPad and teacher laptop.
· All other iPads MUST be completely reset and all iTunes accounts logged off (ESPECIALLY personal accounts), passcodes removed and returned to the Learning Commons before Summer Break. If you need help with this, please ask Miss Hefley.
Directions to Clear and Reset Laptop
Directions to Clear and Reset iPads
· IF you have experienced any issues with technology (iPads, your laptop, your Smart Board, etc.) that have not been resolved or that you have simply been living with, PLEASE put help tickets in NOW so it can be fixed ASAP so we start the next school year on the right foot without those technology issues.
Librarian or Media Resource Specialist at Malvern Elementary School, McKinney, TX